Free

The vast majority here are good folks who occasionally disagree, but who remain civil....and it is to them I post.

And all of God's children screamed, "Amen, brother."

As for Apple's connection, that would be HUGE...should they be in the mean ole copy cat chair across from DM's sharks.  Of course, they will have their own tank full of killer whales. 

I'm not sure if it is not better to go after the "easiest" major target first to establish some sort of credibility and, at a minimum, keep the "patent troll" moniker from being stuck to our arse.  Since EDIG (or it's previous companies) IS the innovator, the name calling does not fit.  However, the opposing side will not see it that way and EDIG likely be painted with a very broad brush.  That's where DM earns their money. 

My guess is that DM is trying to sell a deal to an industry leader, ala PTSC --> INTC, before moving to much into the litigation mode.  Even if the deal is a fraction of what will be asked for in the future, it is still something DM can hang their hot on with other mean ole copy cats.

Are we still looking for IP info from the company this month? 

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply