Free

I had a few conversations with Atul. Bright guy, but his English skills were very lacking and he had a difficult time at the last ASM with his presentation. Basically, he said all the things the company had hyped on his watch were not going to happen for a variety of reasons. Not my definition of a great job.

I believe he was honest and a good engineer, but lacked the skill set necessary to be a strong leader of a speculative company. I'm sure all of the past ills were not of Atul's doing, but his fingerprints are all over some of the past issues.

For me, I'm glad to have Willy. He is the very first person at EDIG I KNOW can actually go into the marketplace and sell something. In consumer products, that is critical. If we were a pharma company or an agribiz company, it would not be so important.

EDIG now has direct sales and sales through third party and value added distributors. Based on previous co. comments, I believe EDIG will be adding additional third party agents in other market segments. That's all part of my definition of a good job.

Time will tell us how Atul does in the new venture. Today, I seriously doubt they have made a penny. I do wish him well, but I know he has an uphill battle. Let's hope he does not run into another Wencor or DataPlay or FujiTen or Gateway (too busy for Apple) deal in the near future as I believe EDIG's BOD made the right call to bring Willy on board.

IMO, we are in a much better postion for success today versus during Atul's turn in the barrel.

just my $0.02 worth

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply