Free

Sep 11, 2007 01:19PM
Sep 11, 2007 01:34PM
Sep 11, 2007 01:35PM
Sep 11, 2007 01:41PM

lake3054 :

Well done! Good post and analysis, IMO. Thanks.

Today's news is really good news. Air France is a major airline and they are not operating in Chapter 11.

Since I harp -- probably too much -- about selling stuff, I have to give EDIG credit where and when credit is due. This sale is in the projected rev numbers we already have, so I believe EDIG has known about the deal for some time. They were only able to announce once Air France approved and, IMO, were likely ready to deploy their new service in a larger way.

Validating previous company announcments continues. Great news, IMO. This is just one more example of the new EDIG management style. Those that continue to live in the past with their head retally inverted will just have to wait for their next chance to bash EDIG management after claiming they still own shares. To each his own. I still have not understood why some folks think others buy stock based solely on something read on a message board.

Good job, Willy! Keep up the good work and sell some more stuff (opps...there I go again)

John

Sep 12, 2007 07:35AM
Sep 12, 2007 09:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply