Free

Re: Blame EDIGOKIE - LL

posted on Sep 14, 2007 09:36AM

The DM action with others that I was suggesting was more along the lines of settlement negotiations, not formal legal actions (I suppose the word "action" sent you in the other direction).  I just seems to me that formal legal action would be initiated once it was clear that the accused infringer was unwilling to negotiate a settlement, or was not negotiating in good faith.  So, what I am thinking is that DM is likely in active discussion/negotiations with others, at some level.

Austin!?  I was almost pursuaded to move there a couple of times.  Supposed to be very nice, though one friend that moved there got a real culture and climate shock.  In suburbia, apparently the thing to do is to put a big sign in your front yard proclaiming the successes, however minor, of your children.  Evenings are spent in the garage (the hottest place) sitting in lawn chairs, sipping beers from the cooler/coffee table and chatting with passers-by.   Friendly enough, but a little "different".  My friend there has sent many email musings about the peculiarities, including the story of the "Pinewood Derby Nazi" (you can just imagine....).  Anyway, you may want to weigh these things in your consideration.  And then there's the having to turn on the AC on the drive to work at 7am.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply