Free

Re: High .205-jhawk

in response to by
posted on Sep 18, 2007 07:44AM

I'm into whatever investor psychology (T/A, tea leaves/candelsticks) that indicates the stock is going higher....lol. I kind of like making money on my investments whenever possible. If T/A is accurate, then so be it...if it rises for no apparent reason, so be it, and if it rises because they get big contracts, so be it. All these examples and other market forces can and have driven stocks of all kinds to higher ranges.

In EDIG's current state of affairs, their potential is rapidly becoming a near term reality as we see growing interest and sales with its core eVU business, not to mention this latest IP battery innovation....and of course, the biggee, the PATENT monitization....with its wheels already in motion with the first infringment filing against Vivitar with hundreds more to come.

So whatever morning it is that we all wake up to a volume surge and a rapid price movement to the upside, I am ready!!!

I am hoping that Blakeley works some deals whereby he incentivizes customers or infringers with the opportunity to become investors in the company by carving out a stake in EDIG....quickly increasing the demand for the stock and also bringing attention to the investment on multiple levels. Just one of several possibilities for the future of this investment.

The new battery technology could prove to be another big opportunity given the recent battery issues for so many billion dollar companies who have had their batteries go up in smoke. Looking forward to hear what Blakeley plans to do with this new and exciting development.

Feeling pretty darn good about the current state of affairs with a nice stake myself....and like you, I'm not looking for just a dime pop based on what is on the EDIG table.

New Message
Please login to post a reply