Free

Re: Doni..emit...

in response to by
posted on Sep 18, 2007 05:57PM

so does edig have something special here? Or are they doing off the shelf kind of things? I enjoy computers and related toys, but don't have the technical background that some here have so I don't know the description of the battery parameters is anything to get excited about.

Would enjoy your thoughts and views about this subject. Actually would love to hear from others that edig has more here with The MOS/battery than we expected (not a popular word around here).

I have always enjoyed the fact, when I actually did not expect news from edig, edig constantly has surprised me.

Though edig has their hands full with the IFE product line; I can just imagine that eVU tech. can crossover to other application quite easily (which has been discussed on this forum to great details in the early days of this company). I would love to be surprised once again and have another niche for the eVU type tech. come out of nowhere.

I try to keep my enthusiam from getting the best of me, but seeing that edig is actually doing very well (some would question this) in the  inflight entertainment field, I am impressed with the speed of things happening now. Okay, let me clarify, though edig has been doing the ife thing for awhile, they have been under the radar sorta speak. Now that the gloves have come off (digicor mess) edig is getting their recognition. I believe that edig's eVU and eVU-R will gain a lot of momentum, and in this arena I believe what one airline has and happy with will bring a lot of attention. Considering that anytime you have another income source which one can capitilize on, is a no-brainer.

I think I have been reading too many of SGE post.............and I am ranting way too much. SGE is way to much smarter and articulate than I am................ See SGE if you don't come back and post here, a lot of us are going to impersonate your posting, lol.

enough from me, glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply