Free

from 10-Q sep 14 07

posted on Sep 18, 2007 02:06PM

We believe we are the leading producer of dedicated portable IFE products delivering over 10,000 units since 2003 for airline use. Our latest model, eVU, features sharp images on a 7" or 8" high resolution LCD screen, a 40 GB to 200 GB of rugged and reliable storage, high audio fidelity, dual stereo headphone jacks, embedded credit card reader/processor, touch screen capabilities, a full feature graphical user interface, patent-pending hardware security technology, and 14 hours of high resolution video playback on a single battery charge. We also have the capability to add features and customize the product for target markets or select customers.

i think (bold) in reference to digital rights management. i think somewhere i came across a battery patent with ptsc that manages resources in such a way to dramatically increase battery life. not sure at all but definately intrigued as is kamranta.

seems like edig is gettin' pretty darn serious these days. thinkin big and no messin around. and i like it. brlc looks like a ready victim to be. could be soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply