Free

RE: Sinkman, Greed, Trust & Believing is what

posted on Feb 18, 2005 12:22PM
When I initially looked at EDIG in the pennies back in `99 I figured this might be good for a quick pop. An investment house had pegged it to be valued at .31, I think, and the stock was closer to a dime at the time.

Did I sell when it hit that target ? A resounding NO.

We are always adjusting our investment horizons as new information surfaces and markets react. Valuations at the market`s open may not be the same later in the same trading day, as that famous 7 point gap day illustrated.

And while $2 today sounds pretty good to many right now, I imagine that whatever drives it to $2 could likely be what takes it to $5 and beyond.

We have all seen it happen to other stocks as well as EDIG. The right news of product, patent and/or partners along with the well demonstrated global markets and this stock could very easily become a darling again.

There is SO MUCH MORE concrete evidence today of what these digital markets hold that investors acknowledging a patent success or an embedded IFE product success could likely rekindle the type of interest we have seen before.

These markets TODAY have the eye of every analyst and investment house due to the resounding success of the ipod, and SONY, Creative, Samsung, among others, are all vying for that brass ring and a part of the spotlight Apple hoards right now.

The right product platform, encryption patent or business relationship, not to mention growing numbers from the digEplayer and EDIG can quickly gain respect...and find all the weak hands replaced by those who are looking for the next portalplayer.

EDIG is fully capable of developing more products based on its proprietary technology that equal or dwarf the current success of the portable digEplayer. As that begins to happen, investment perspectives change.

Many here have continued to build positions during these lean days so that when the moment comes when the markets react to EDIG news they can take their original investment or more off the table and continue to hold a sizeable stake in EDIG`s future.

Is $2 a good price ? It all depends on the nature of the news that takes it there and the market mentality at that moment in time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply