Free

Re: 95% of all patent cases settle

posted on Sep 24, 2007 01:25PM

"And your theory is basically that some money is better than no money, which is equally absurd. "

For one, it's not my theory, it's your version of your interpretation, and two, EDIG receiveing money based on patent enforcement is not absurd.

If they get $30 million in the hand via settlement without going to trial when they were asking for $80 million, I hardly find that concept absurd.

As for what I have seen or attributed to EDIG's future over the years was and is being part of the billion dollar flash markets....and you're hanging on for the exact same reason. DM looks to be backing up the vision of EDIG inside and investor excitement that EDIG could be involved in multiple products.

In fact, I don't recall every thinking they were in thousands of products specifically, but I'm glad Nunally and EDIG think so.

That's my bet. Call it reallity or not, that's your bet as well. Eight years into the game it appears DM, Nunally, Blakeley and company have the same view.

What's far from realilty is being fully invested in EDIG but being afraid to admit why.

New Message
Please login to post a reply