Free

I have no way of knowing how the courts will view EDIG's proceedings based on possible changes in the law.  What I do know is that EDIG has expert legal counsel who is moving forward on a very calculated pace.  That speaks volumes.

On 03-30-06 EDIG informed investors of the following and indicated efforts to monitize their patent portfolio was underway.  "According to research from CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets, global demand for flash memory is expected to reach $25 billion this year, due mainly to the rapid proliferation of handheld devices.  They were making progress on the monitization process but it was still early in the game.

Three months later Pat Nunally was introduced to EDIG investors on 06-27-06. At that time he was already examining EDIG's IP claims for patent infringement.

EDIG first identified 174 companies with 1,372 products back on    12-21-06.  They announced Duane Morris LLP as their IP lawyers on 03-28-07, one year after Nunally was on the case and their first legal actions against Vivitar surfaced sometime this summer, in August I think. (there was no official statement from EDIG, only public recorded documents indicating that action had indeed taken place)

It appears things are actually moving forward without delay although watching it daily makes it appear otherwise.  Despite great efforts over the years to bash EDIG's claims and efforts, the patents appear to be ready to speak for themselves with the assistance of DM.

At some point the lightbulb goes off and we move to much higher levels.

If this past year was one of anticipation that EDIG management would be successful in setting the patent course, then this next year should be anticipation of patent dollars being harvested and dropping to EDIG's bottom line as more infringers come into view.

This is getting good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply