Free

Re: dividend annoucements-gocougs

posted on Oct 25, 2007 12:24PM

Again I apologize for any perceived SARCASM I might be showing here but the above message is what one might expect from a typical

GREEN EYESHADE BOY WORKING ON THE 45th. FLOOR OF WALL ST.

Your calculations might be correct but your outcome would be dead wrong.....

If my long lost uncle, of whom I was the only heir, died and left me bucks and being the responsible person I am I decided to invest those funds for my future in the market what would I do?

Perhaps some portion would go to long term, AAA, bonds, (very conservative) perhaps some into high quality stock, (still conservative but I am looking towards my and my family's future) then perhaps I would wish to "take a chance" with a few of those bucks on a stock that has very good potential to produce an extraordinary return in the not too distant future....Oh woe is me......what to do......what to do.....

Then I learn of a company (this entire scenario is a bit in the future one has to remember) who has just settled it's second IP infringement lawsuit, which it prevailed, and has many others in the works. It now has $50,000,000.00 CASH in the bank. It has an ongoing business, well respected in its field, has valuable patents but has been losing money steadily for years and has 250,000,000 shares outstanding......Mama mia, what to do,,,,,what to do......

I do my due diligence and find that stock is selling for $.18 cents a share. That figure arrived at due to a P/E ratio put upon it by a GREEN EYESHADE BOY ON THE 45th. FLOOR OF A BUILDING ON WALL STREET. It is a figure that the GREEN EYESHADE BOY, or BOYS AS YOU WILL, says is too high because this stock has negative earnings at this time......but it HAS PROSPECTS.

So, in looking at this stock,,,,,,,NO EMOTION HERE LL......remember I am a hayseed from Kansas whose long lost uncle just left him some bucks.......that has an ongoing, good business, with many prospects, well respected in its field, HAS AS ITS CUSTOMERS SOME OF THE LARGEST, WELL KNOWN, COMPANIES IN THE WORLD, and has $50,000,000 IN THE BANK, WITH MUCH MORE LIKELY

AND I AM SUPPOSED TO PASS UP THINKING ABOUT BECOMING AN OWNER OF ITS STOCK BECAUSE A P/E OF RATIO OF 0/0 DONE BY A:

GREEN EYESHADE BOY ON THE 45th. FLOOR OF A BUILDING ON WALL STREET

SAYS THIS STOCK SHOULD ONLY BE WORTH $.18........OH, DECISION, DECISIONS.......MAMA MIA, WHAT TO DO,,,,WHAT TO DO..

Even I, the hayseed that I am, the complete uneducated investor that I am, knows there is something wrong with the story I am being told.......What to do?????   Mama mia, what to do????

I guess I will just have to pass up on buying a few shares even if the PPS goes up a bit, say to $.25, because at that point the

GREEN EYESHADE BOYS ON THE 45th. FLOOR OF A BUILIDING ON WALL ST. will most likely issue a "sell order" since this stock is now over priced.......No P/E ratio you know.........

Just guess I will have to follow the action and wait untill the company gets to $250,000,000.00 or $500,000,000.00 in the bank and the PPS starts rising.......Then I will jump in......yeah.....that's the plan.

Of course if I am wrong relying on the GREEN EYESHADE BOYS and the stock goes to $5.00 or $10.00 a share then:

I am completeley out of luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply