Free
Message: Off Topic; I can finally relate to those who have spent time in the hospital.

Re: Tom: Recovery...jefother

posted on Nov 12, 2007 07:02AM

The recovery is going well but challenging. 3rd week and close to full weight bearing. The mental part is more difficult for me and I have difficulty with having someone waiting on me (always been independant). I was a very active person prior to the injury, so now the most I can do is sit-ups, push-ups and stationary bike. Going stir crazy.

I am staying at relatives an hour away from my own home, because my house living area is upstairs, and I live on my own with exception of joint custody of my daughter. I still can't drive which really restrict my visitation with my little girl and my new girlfriend.

The medicine (drugs) I stopped because I didn't like what it was doing to me...............so it is difficult to get a good night of sleep. I am able to actually sleep on all sides now, sleeping on the back was very fustrating and uncomfortable for me.

Thanks for your concern....really don't have anything to complain about but petty things considering the big overall picture.

As far edig and ptsc which I am somewhat heavily invested, I really like what is happening in court with PTSC. I hope edig moves faster than ptsc. If edig continues to do well with the sale of eVU in the airlines. I personally don't see why edig wouldn't considering how awful most of the airlines IFE offering are and the slight (notice the emphasis on slight, albeit more of wishful thinking) chance that eVu might make it into a similar related field as IFE. I like to see a company in another field similar to Mezzo run with eVU's.

I only wish I have more funds to purchase more edig when it drops below .16 cents.

Are you invested in ptsc? A very compelling story and quite possibly a very good time to get in. All IMO and please do your DD.

glty

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply