Free
Message: ANOTHER DOWN FOR SYNTAX _BRILLIANT !!!!/LL...samscorpio...

The only surprises in litigation are those you have not thought of ahead of the time you are to present your case to the trier of the fact, be it a Judge or a Jury...

What do you think DM was doing during the year's time they took evaluating the evidence NANULLY had spent over a year gathering for EDIG?...

Come Onnn; give us a break!? All this talk about "in litigation surprises abound" is silly, as LL puts it...

In litigation, all DM has to do is prove his case "By a preponderance of evidence."

And, given the fact that a highly respected expert like Nanully spent over a year gathering evidence of those he thought were infringing on EDIG patents, and then he presented that to highly respected IP litigation house, who in turn spent time evaluating that evidence, and concluding that they would represent EDIG on contingency basis, (remember these are lawyers lawyers, who probably charge $850+ per hour), PLUS FRONT COSTS IN THE CASE, it is "almost certain" there will be hardly any surprises in this case...

Forgive me if I do not buy in your message that because of "surprises" that may lie ahead I should run and sell my shares? No thanks. I choose to think that the BEST EXPERT and THE TOP NOTCH LAW FIRM handling EDIG claims will be more than able to make their case, "surpises or no surprises". And that is the last comment on this dead horse...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply