Free

Logic- EDIG vs. PTSC

posted on Nov 27, 2007 11:37AM

hmmmm, let's see. EDIG, has less shares outstanding, chalk one up for EDIG. 1-0. PTSC has had a nice run after 1st couple of settlements up to 2.25, since then many other key announcements/settlements with little, mainly "down" movement, from the 2.25 price. With EDIG yet to annouce (potentially) any settlements on EDIG side, the best is by far "yet" to come, chalk up another point, 2- 0. The market for EDIG's technology (flash) is a lot bigger than that of PTSC's (this according to R.P.), chalk up another point for digit. 3-0. EDIG actually having a product that's selling nicely and in a large industry, chalk up another to digit, 4-0. EDIG having been to 24.50 in its past, exposure is there for a future MAMOTH RALLY (where's Cindy Margolis/Jenna. J?), chalk up another point 5-0.

finally and most importantly the price, EDIG .15cents and PTSC .60cents. The leverage is here on EDIG's side, because EDIG only has to go to where PTSC 60cents is trading now for a 4x your money, PTSC has to go to 2.40 a share for the same stock appreciation, chalk up another point for digit 6-0. And with most by far of all the big names settling already (AMD, MSFT, Sony, etc..) in PTSC, I think the best one can hope for as a shareholder of PTSC is another dividend, chalk up a point for PTSC for dividends 6-1 or a buyout, of which with the 300 million shares out (might be more now, but don't know the amount) I think a premium of 1-1.50 would be max. which from .60cent is almost a double, to almost a triple.

So, in my summation if the market for EDIG's tech is larger than that of PTSC (market for flash memory.), and EDIG has less shares out, their just starting their filings against infringers (not to mention having the wisdom of having watched PTSC and how to do it the best way), with a lot lower share price and viable hot leading edge product selling in a "HUGE" industry with more sales/customers coming, having been to 24.50 (they have a saying on wall street "it is easier for a stock to go where it's been before, than a stock that's never been.) I don't know what else to do but think there's going to be a major run in EDIG's stock soon?, '08'.

Final, 6-1 in favor of the digit, I clearly can't see selling it. Warren Buffet's advice that made him a billionaire, is to buy and "HOLD." I Just don't see a much better speculation/bet than the digit. See you at the finish line!!! What say you??? mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply