Free

Thgis is purely speculation based on past conversations with Putnam. I know that we will have a business update before the end of the year. Most likely the week before Christmas, as has happened in previous years. I'm hopefull that they will at least indicate how successful the WAEA conference was this past September. I know they are working with several major domestic, international and regional airlines at present. The rational for not alerting shareholder as to progress is to not tip their hand with competition in a very competitive marketplace espicially with the unresolved Wencor litigation. I don't believe they will announce names of any airlines until deliveries are made but it seems reasonable that they could make our Christmas by at least indicating how successful their IFE sales efforts are.

I do think it's about time for them to commit to an annual meeting date. The last indication I had was that it would be held before the end of the fiscal year (Mar 31, 2008)

I'm not feeling confident that the revenue trend as established for the past 2 quarters will continue for the present quarter.  Revenues are  booked when deliveries are made and even though it appears that substancial progress has been made developing our airline client base. We have a dependance on a domestic supplier to cycle the necesssary parts thru the manufacturing process and to deliver a finished product to the airline before those revenues appear on our balance sheet. I'm not confident that will happen in the 3 month timeframe since the Sept WAEA conference. I do think they could provide us with a reasonably accurate forcast for the next quarter at this point in time given progress and the timeframe necessary to complete deliveries.

Still counting sugar plums as they dance in my head! (moving targets)

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply