Free
Message: Re: "additional enforcement actions of our Flash-R™ patent portfolio"
Dec 06, 2007 09:15AM
Dec 06, 2007 09:38AM
Dec 06, 2007 09:45AM

Well some are convinced that there is no news on the horizon which prompts market calls at .12. Bully for them.

I think the first two quarters of this fiscal year were vast improvements and I expect more eVU sales whether they come this quarter or next....not to mention EDIG has a broader customer base than it had two years ago meaning their opportunities are growing.

Also EDIG is much further along on the patent infringement front, so I do consider anyone who picks the yearly low to sell knowing full well what it going on is a weak hand. That's not an insult but rather an observation of an investor's perspective on the future of the company.

I prefer the stock to be held by more strong hands, meaning those who don't spew negativity at every opportunity and hold out until demand for the stock increases. Strong vs weak is a description of investor sentiment. Some choose to not get it on purpose.

At every turn on any investment one must consider the worst case scenario, I just don't think it begs repeating on a daily basis, especially with an otcbb stock.

Increasing product sales, improved revenues and legal action now in progress against infringers in the billion flash markets....all reasons to stay strong.

At some point we all become weak hands when we sell thinking it may be fully valued, but it, in turn, moves into someone else's hands who see a new opportunity at that level, whether it's a momentum play or a perceived value play....and whether right or wrong.

Who sold Apple at $100 thinking it was fully valued? Plenty and plenty of new investors viewed it differently to their credit. Neither was a bad guy.

I just don't think selling now at the lows considering what's on the table is a good move...hence my views.

A self fulling prophecy is sometimes deserved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply