Free

Re: Woody Norris Technology PTSC & EDIG Merger ????? / LL / LL

posted on Dec 13, 2007 05:58AM

Cool. I think I'll look into that route. Raleigh is an hour in the air from here, so that beats heading off to Kennedy.

Good luck with that Asia trip. I have a tour coming up, but I will stop in Japan for a few days for a little biz and some jet lag relief before doing China, Korea, and Indonesia. With a little luck, this will be my last trip to Asia for a long time. I MUCH prefer travel to the EU as the travel is les than half the flying time from Nahsville and the food in outstanding. Asia can be a bit dicey when I travel into the smaller towns to visit factories.

As for DM throwing us a bone, your time line may be a bit early IMO, but who knows the what and whens of the IP license world. So much depends on new patent reforms -- I believe EDIG's patents will stand the current test -- and the amount of time DM puts into making something happen. I've followed the PTSC v. J5 case for the past two years. It is still cauing many long term investors to scream for management's head when they have little or nothing to do with the process, but have banked $20M+ with zero debt. Tough crowd!

EDIG has an advantage of a current sales team and ongoing revenues -- just not quite enough to see black ink, yet. One can only hope....my guess is we will actually get some meat thrown our way in the next week or so if the past years PR schedule holds true. I'm lokin' and hopin' for steak, but expect something more on the order of a good cheeseburger.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply