Free

LL, get a grip please?

posted on Jan 01, 2008 01:16PM

Let me be clear. My only purpose as an investor is to MAKE MONEY! And in case you missed the "little" historical run of 35,000% or 350 times (someone in EDIG at .06 cents in 1997-1998)  return (making EDIG the #1 performing stock in San Diego in 1999-00 over Qualcomm), you also missed the fact THAT THIS STOCK RAN ON EXPECTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! As do MANY micro caps. So, the possibility is ALIVE AND WELL, and getting greater at a HUGE RUN and MAKING MONEY based on what you are calling meaningless EXPECTATIONS. What about the "Best" year ever, rising airline customers meaning more rev/profits, airline manufacturers interested in an "Embedded System", other industries and hundreds of potential lawsuits resulting in potential SIZABLE SETTLEMENTS and license agreements are you saying is not making EDIG A GREAT SPECULATION (based on expectations) to MICRO-CAP investors..............I don't get you! Your the kind of person that would have said to the first man on the moon project, that " I'll believe it when I see it." Well I've got bad news for you, your type comes a dime a dozen, NO HEROICS HERE! Your way of thinking is not special and definitely not prone to EVER make a 1,000% return let alone a 35,000% Bonanza! So why should I, or anyone else here want to listen to your pessimism and glass half empty scenarios?????? Take it somewhere else, or get excited for once in your life, for God sakes man, it's a NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL YOU INTELLIGENT SPECULATORS!!!! May this be the year we finally get what we have coming.............MAKING BIG MONEY!!! Expectations, revenues, profits.......LL, whatever BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! mguru   p.s. CNBC is now "touting" small and micro cap stocks for 2008!!! Get some!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply