Free

OK, I'm in....but I'm a fan of Silver Oak as well -- another GREAT Cal cab. 

However, I'm not quite ready for the 60's party just yet.  I'm 48 and I still have to work WAY too much.  Maybe one of those 200% to 300% runs will do the trick and I can retire to my own de-vices.  It may take that run to $3 to do it for me.We'll see. 

I'm not quite convinced we will see the mother load in 2008.  I do believe EDIG will be in much better pps shape this time next year, just not the golf tourney kinda numbers, yet.

Three EDIG mysteries which we have a bit of information and I would like to see more in the current Q.....

Ø  Major airline testing -- we do not have to know which airline -- and how the eVU is fairing should we be in the hunt

Ø  Alternative markets for eVU or a portion of the tech -- like the extended battery life

Ø  DM's progress with other mean ole copy cats -- they do not have to file, just give us a reasonable timeline for filing multiple suits or deals as well as an update on Vivitar as best it can be related

Just a wish list for info to come in the next 60 to 90 days.  I know all too well that EDIG will not operate on my timeline.  All of the above make sense for updating, IMO, as well as any news on the Wencor mess. 

John
New Message
Please login to post a reply