Free

ot..ot

They just kicked me out off the office because of what I may have picked up yesterday at one of my hospital accounts..and it was not a pretty nurse!!!

So I am bored...guess we told you last night about the Stuart Little book...hope all of you went out and made a purchase.

We had a crew of four sailing the SORC on the new Swan 40..'The Stuart Little"..St Pete to Ft Lauderdale.  The boat had just been delivered by my friends from Finland...not my sailboat.

Boats owner was Dick Willison..Dickie pants....nice, very nice guy.funny and fair...that is what makes a good owner of a boat or a bussines.

We took a 3rd place finish and then had to run all over the dock looking for extra life jackets, flash lights, flares (to borrow)..etc to meet the judges req's or we would have been thrown out.

The next week, I was part of a three man delivery of "Stuart Little" for a three day sail over to the south of Houston..  Seaport???

Elton John and Yellow Brick Roard full blast for about 50 plus hours...corn fields all around and the crazy petro helo piolts checking to see if we had any women aboard...these guys are nuts.

I believe the meds are about to take effect...see you all tomorrow.

raggie

New Message
Please login to post a reply