Free

To All Re:Health Care Business

posted on Jan 09, 2008 05:14PM

I spoke to RP just before the Holidays. I had a few concerns and questions about Edig's current business.

Regarding Health Care Business there is interest in the Evu. The issue is the quantity of minimum opening orders. Edig needs a minimum order to make it cost effective to produce and support. Remember once these units are out you need logistics to service and maintain them just like we do for the airlines. As soon as someone steps up with a large enough order and capital Edig is ready to go. The trials were successful but the partners they are working with have not committed to large enough orders. This is my understanding from our conversation.

I don't post often. I now make it a point to call RP directly for answers. He has been very coperative. I also understand when he says " I can't tell you that". I am a long term patient stock holder. If I don't reap the benifits now then my kids will. Eventually I expect it to hit.

I will also add that Edig would like the IP issue to move forward quickly. The fact that DM has taken the case on a contigency base speaks for itself. At this point it is up to DM to use their expertise and strategy in going after infringers. When they are ready to go we will know. The last PR gave us a hint.

Robert and RP are heavily invested in terms of their labor, capital and dedication to the company. They have more at stake then I do.

Hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply