Free

There he goes again

posted on Jan 11, 2008 07:34AM

lawyer long  no one is counting their chickens before they hatch. Addittionally no one needs your lectures on legalities on subjects which are not your legal expertise I and many others will leave that to DM !. I remember you chastised me when I mentioned that 2nd and 3rd parties using the infringed tech would also be liable. After yoiu chastized me  2 bits of info  were released as news  triple damages  and patent trolls

Battery life is achieved thru the micros management system as I understand it . Perhaps this software can be used in various devices to enhance batterry life . No one needs your constant negative bs. We own a 12 c stock. It success is  contingent upon many things happening including patent infringement monetization. No one needs your constant reminders about that as we already know that yet you feel the need to continuously post the same garble over and over and over again . What new information do you have  to post ?

One poster said oh lawyerlong keeps it real. I dont need you to keep it real as the stock price at 12c is real enough .

New Message
Please login to post a reply