Free
I really didn't mean to upset 1Coyote, skreal, or Sky56. I have no problem with you guys, we share the same "outlook" for EDIG and you communicate this when you post. So, I was surprised when reading your responses that my posting style effected you. I thought about it and came to the determination I'm not doing a good job of conveying my true intent here. My true intent is to create a "party list" for what I believe could be "One hell of a celebration." I envision many people celebrating their asses off and I would like to see as many people at this outrageous party as possible. "ESPECIALLY" those who have gone through THE MANY ups and downs for MANY MANY YEARS here!!! WE DESERVE IT!!! So, I realize I can be abrasive, but I have a hard time in lieu of recent developments with the "negative sentimenters" (is that a word, lol) here. I'm not here to take advantage of unsuspecting investors or anyone, as some here would have you believe. Those people that know me, laugh at this. So, if you guys are ok with the negative spin, then I'll have to be? Im learning it's ok to let people express themselves and that I don't have to respond so strongly, and so I'll work on that given my response effected you, anyone else? GO EDIG!!! mguru
New Message
Please login to post a reply