Free

"filing against several companies in different industries, both large and small, national and multinational, foreign and domestic..."

Hmmm. If true, then I wonder if they won’t consider making a little hay about that? I realize that we’ve been given to understand that EDIG wants to keep company names out of the press and not ‘embarrass’ anyone. But is it possible that DM may wish to promote a different strategy? We haven’t seen any word lately (Pacer-wise) on Vivitar. Are they even talking to us? By now DM has at least gotten some early indicators from the Vivitar experience which might influence future filings and strategy.

It’s still very early and there’s nothing to do here but wait and speculate, but I wouldn’t ignore the possibility of a press release whenever they do file. From my perspective I question the value of keeping it totally quiet. It seems to me that naming names in the press is a good way to get a company’s attention up front - especially if your case is strong enough that you’re willing (and able) to go the distance. It’s certainly been done that way by others before.

If everything is in DM’s hands, then will they be playing hardball or softball? My gut says they’ve been very carefully preparing for hardball, but I guess we shall see.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply