Free
Message: Re: In 3 weeks we'll know the answer to this/...I think we know

It's a fair assumption that we have already recorded a record year. The best year to date was in 2005 with revenues of 4.252 million.

As of September 30 we had 3.724 million, and all we needed for the quarter ending Dec 31 was 529 thousand to equal a record year. Since they expect to achieve approximately 5 million through the quarter, it's a safe bet that the record year has accomplished.

On another subject....the embedded system.........

Since it is the airline which decides on the IFE system, embedded or hand held, and the process of downloading, updating, etc. I have difficulty understanding why an airline manufacturer, as opposed to the airline, would want to ask edig to undertake developing an embedded system. Perhaps I lack sufficient details from the company to appreciate the need for this modification.

On December we provided with the following..........

“Our intellectual property team is finalizing detailed legal and technical documentation to support additional Flash-R™ patent portfolio enforcement actions against a broad range of companies,” added Blakeley."

With two months having gone by, I would think it is close to seeing added legal lawsuits being filed, hopefully with names and amounts to let the investment community become aware of our future potential. 

Jan 23, 2008 04:27PM

Jan 24, 2008 04:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply