Free
Jan 23, 2008 06:42PM

It's obvious your frustrated, I've seen you on the PTSC board. Don't waste your time telling me how you feel about me, or definitely try to tell me what to do! I'm not interested, quit engaging me! I'm sure others here are frustrated as well, but don't feel the need to lash out at others. Your point has been well taken in your last tirade about me, ZIP IT! If you feel I'm not benefiting you, don't click on me anymore. And as for your/LL's rantings about me "touting" this stock soley for the purpose of generating a commission, you are mis-informed and should be embarrassed talking about such things you have no knowledge of. This makes people look silly when they do this. I gave up my license years ago. I'm here as an investor with 17 years of successful experience as a professional in the stock market.

As far as Trillium's, post is concerned, HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! DO NOT CALL ANY VENDORS OF OURS NOW OR POTENTIAL ONES, PLEASE!!! This can have a  DISASTEROUS EFFECT, only hurting us ALL! My reply was half joking, as there are ways "experienced pros" can support a public company their invested in by making introductions, BUT ONLY this type should attempt to bring these opportunities to t.

I know we're getting closer

New Message
Please login to post a reply