Free
Jan 25, 2008 03:42AM
Jan 25, 2008 06:33AM
Jan 25, 2008 08:03AM

Jan 25, 2008 08:13AM

Hey richardo. Great questions! As far as your first question, I believe "The first" successful settlement will send investors into a frenzy for shares. Because this clears the BIG doubt that EDIG's patents aren't solid. Now, if it "IS" a big settlement, great, more of a frenzy.  Your second question is easily answered and evidenced by looking at the PTSC run on first settlement and also seeing what EDIG's high has been in history, 24.50. Nevermind that others have forgot, or that it was a fluke, IT HAPPENED!!! (PTSC went to 8.00?) We used to have a saying on Wall street, "it's easier for a stock to go to where it's been before, than it is for a stock that's never been."  Add a larger industry for flash than PTSC's tech, and a smaller float/outstanding shares and the formula and possiblity are sound! Now, how high EDIG ends up going will depend on the size and capability (larger investors the better) of the audience at the time (I think this was confusing when I wrote this first time). EDIG had over 100,000 shareholders so far at its peak. I know that has dwindled quite a bit, but I beleive there are still 10's of thousand of shareholders and many people that know of us and are watching! Institutions maybe with all of the interest in the airline industry and IFE? And lastly, as far as the time frame, I'm going on the recent press and information, as well I HAVE A GOOD FEELING! And furthermore, and unlike PTSC, e.digital has a leading edge product in a billion dollar industry, that is selling millions of dollars worth of sales and growing, with the potential in an embedded system to enjoy 100's of million of dollars. Add to this the potential of 100's of millions in infringement settlements, and you NOW have a completely different company, with a lot of money in the bank, a cutting edge technology (micro OS),  and the following is key, the ability to build OTHER cutting edge products, not unlike Apple. Apple whose IPOD has single- handedly transformed a computer maker into the GIANT and leader it is today, with cutting edge technology that everyone wants. There is a lot more to understand here, I hope I've done my best today in trying to paint as clear a picture as possible? richardo, I've appreciated your perceptive insight lately into how you're seeing it as well. Nothing is for certain, I've seen all I need to though as of last 6 months.......I'm ALL IN!!!! This is just me and I want to be clear to everyone, diversification is the only sure way to eliminate as much risk as possible in a well balanced, diversifed portfolio. The more Good stories in an investors portfolio, the better an investors chances are to make a good return. And I'm different than others, as I've sold most of my other holdings to own EDIG at what I feel is "manipulatively" LOW share price, and on a SUPER SALE! Hope this helps, I'm doing my best! If 'anyone' is interested in discussing this with me in further detail I'm at  mitchm88@cox.net mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply