Free
Message: The number of cell phones sold in '07.... 1.14 Billion and growing !!!

...in my opinion.

Considering that they all have microphones and many utilize flash for record/playback (including voice memos and perhaps more commonly, voice-activated dial), it isn't difficult at all to see how such devices would be using technology directly out of the '774 and '737 patents at the very least. While doni (respectfully) likes to focus on the memory management aspects of e.Digital's IP, I have always thought that the more readily enforceable claims are the ones that are the easiest to understand and demonstrate - and should therefore be prosecuted first.

If I can understand it, then surely DM does also. The IP I'm talking about here is right on the surface. The trick for DM is in presenting our case after making certain that it's ironclad. Hopefully that's exactly what they've been doing this past year - preparing an ironclad case (at least as much as it is possible).

I still have many questions as to what the actual strategy will be but I'll simply have to wait for that to unfold... and I think that will be starting very soon. I don't doubt that DM/EDIG will ultimately be successful though. It's only a matter of when and for how much.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply