Free

My position on your thoughts about the PPS are well known. I have posted what they are many times and my thoughts have not changed.....EDig is a stock you SIMPLY CANNOT JUDGE USING ""GREEN EYESHADE"" CALCULATIONS.......If you honestly think if EDig were to land a major airline with an embedded system in all their airlplanes, or DM were to announce a major settlement with Vivitar and multiple infringement lawsuits with "HUGE" companies using EDig's IP, that the first thing that would happen is all the "Green Eyeshade" boys will be sitting in their windowless 35th story offices penning a Price/Earning ratio and that is what the investment world will accept is, plainly, crazy.

EDig has products and a future that looks very bright with those products. EDig's main problem is a lack of funds. If, by whatever method, EDig should "earn" $25,000,000 and have that in the bank, with about 300,000,000 shares outstanding a "GREEN EYESHADE" BOY will pen out earnings of $.12 cents a share.

If a normal P/E ratio were used say 15 to 1, or even 20 to 1, then, according to your calculations EDig's PPS at 15 to 1 would be $1.80, at 20 to 1 it would be $2,40....

Sorry to disagree with you but I find those figures to be completely disingenuous.

Richardo I know many brokers who know many brokers who are VERY FAMILIAR

New Message
Please login to post a reply