Free

The update answered the question I posed last week.

Just a guess on my part but I think the announcement of the shareholders meeting will come as a separate announcement and not be tied to the business update. My feeling is that it could be released late this week or early next week. SEC rules require 45 days prior notice. If it were released today the shareholders meeting couldn't be held until March 22, a Saturday. They will likely hold it the last week of March and attempt to announce any additional airlines about the same time. This would coincide with the Aircraft interiors show scheduled for April 1 - 3. If I'm right about this, they are scheduling a very busy timeframe for themselves. It could be that they postpone the shareholders meeting until after the aircraft interiors show, but as I understood it they were intending to hold it before the end of the quarter.

“Due to significant new and follow-on business opportunities and the associated travel involved, we are moving our shareholders meeting to next quarter,”

I still think airlines will be announced by the end of the Q going into the Aircraft interiors show.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply