Free

Great Point FLEagles.........

in response to by
posted on Feb 27, 2008 01:19PM

To SOME here, it's always EDIG's fault. But we all know that DM being "Lawyers" that they're probably milking all the fees possible  and extendng the launch of these suits as far out as possible (until someone yells FOUL!) knowing there will be a MAMOTH PAYOUT!!! No offense to attorneys with integrity? So, while "some" here parade that their "longs" all the while spitting on their and everyone else's investment with negativity, I saw the need to balance out this negative speculation with some "positive" speculative scenario's, that from my experience are more likely, than not. The above is one of my thoughts and I believe at least partially true. The other is that of wondering if EDIG might be in some heated talks about a "Buyout?" With such a "Gigantic" market for "removable flash based products/portable" it's not far fetched that somone with an average IQ would see that purchasing EDIG successfully can translate into being in control of their competitors by dictating terms of licensing and royalities for the use of EDIG's patents??? I know RP has stated that they will not except ANY buyout....... but, money offered in the right quantity has the funny effect of making "Anyone" change their minds. After all, that's what we're ALL in this for, am I right? I know, I know, some are here just for the sake of arguing. And the clock patiently ticks on.  mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply