Free

RE: SEC’s Donaldson to Senate

posted on Mar 15, 2005 07:30AM
OT: While we wait for digit, to show us BIG orders, has anybody realized that this article (EDIGlong has astutely displayed for us, again.), contains a co. (GLKCE, Globallink.), that must have something now in just the last couple of weeks, like 50mil+ shares naked shorted, for a co. that has ``ONLY`` 1,158,000mil shares issued and outstanding, and ``ONE GUY`` owns that many, and another guy has filed a 13d owning another 15.45% of this co.??? This means unless he`s willing to sell, THERE ARE NO SHARES FOR SELL!!!. He can dictate what the co. shares are worth when he decides to sell (like a private co.), not the crooks trading however THEY WANT TO? How is this remotely possible in America, in what is suppose to be an orderly, fair, and ``Highly`` regulated market? Looking at Globalink`s story, I have figured that at current, ``minimum valuation`` of this co. and just it`s ``SHELL`` value is approx. 400k (this is what you would pay, if you wanted to go public, by buying a publicly traded co. instead of doing an IPO.), which is .38 cents a share, not including any of their assets, which I believe could total another 1mil (1,000 residential lots.), before they finalize a deal for a real estate portfolio, that could add millions more, and, doesn`t include their model of having an internet subscripition service (in the works?), for lists of foreclosures/Rea`s for interested parties? This is so serious, I can`t even begin to tell investors that don`t understand this, what the consequences are for people that invest in the United States stock markets. Laymen`s terms, MARKET MAKERS, BROKERAGES, CLEARING FIRMS, and apparently REGULATORY BODIES (SEC/NASD.), can control a stock in any manner that they want to, ``NO RULES`` or their own rules, apply for them. EXCEPT, the rule of money, which is, HE WITH ALL THE MONEY, RULES! Check out the trading on this stock, as these CROOKS try to wiggle out of this HUGE CRIME, once again. Please feel free to be vocal and let`s put an end to these BALATANT ABUSES by the choosen few, before they steal your wallet, your friends and families. By the way, they have already taken money out of EDIG investors pockets, and evidence of this is when SHO became the ``NEW`` rule for shorting (what a joke.), and remember that strange event where e.digital stock stayed at .31-.33 cents about a coulpe of months ago, I believe were shorts covering naked short positions from anyone that would sell to them at that time, covering ``Some`` of the many, many, shares they shorted illegally to bring the price down, down, down, of your beloved e.digital hence cheating, for their ill gotten gains, which is wrong in so many ways, I won`t get started. Let`s rumble! mguru
New Message
Please login to post a reply