Free

Lots of great posts...

posted on Mar 06, 2008 07:14AM

Good to see the activity and, more importantly, the case filings from DM.

Quickie thoughts / WAGs:

• There will be more down the road.
  • The injuntive relief is HUGE. In case it got by anyone, that means these large CE guys would have to discontinue selling all the named products. The odds are not real good for that to happen, but maybe DM has a legal rabbit in a hat. I hope it happens, but I would not hold my breath just yet.
  • The named mean ole copy cats will drag out the heavy guns in the IP legal field and they will bring the nukes and the kitchen sink AND they have a good arm. DM is highly rated, but there are bigger bats.
  • One of the attorneys here should post a brief line of events. It will go something like -- Motions, then Markman, then trail -- but a bit of detail as to what kind of motions would be good.
  • If we get to a Markman hearing and win, that's usually the ball game and we can begin to hear that fat lady singing.

Questions for the legal eagles:

1. Can and would it make sense for DM to ask for SJ at the time of the injuntive relief hearing?
  2. Is there any standard time frame for the injunctive relief hearing? ....within 30 days or 90 days??
  3. Assumming DM does not get injuntive relief, what is the next step and is there a standard time line?

TIA

This is great news. Period.

I still want to see those airline announcements as this case will not be over for many months if not a year or so should it go to trial. So, EDIG needs the cash flow and we need the float to reamin where it is today.

While I don't think it's quite time to run buy a new 7 Series, I do believe we are one step closer to golf tourney.

Congrats to all. We darn well deserve it.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply