Free

"You and i are in the same boat."

Why would you get into a boat with someone named Sinkman? lol

Hey, he may have a clue how to fix a problem! Just look, he has a wrench in his hand. I'm not sure which end goes where unless it is used as a weapon! lol

I believe there are many shareholders of EDIG that also hold positions in PTSC. While their patents are different and EDIG has a valid on going biz model (PTSC does not); these are not that different in terms of what we can expect should DM not be able to squeeze out a settlement early in the game. For my money, I would gladly take one "lessor" license deal now just to get the notice and a little cash to fund further litigation. I liked PTSC "early adaptor" discount plan.

EDIG would seem to be less than $5MM from breakeven today. While a lot of money if we look only at EDIG's past, it is not so much in the IP license world. IMO, EDIG with black ink would -- all be itself -- be a HUGE winner for those on Wall Street that follow penny stocks. The coming trade events should be very postive if we are to believe the results of the past events based on Willy's comments. I do.

Time will tell, but I'm hedgin' my bets a bit this week. Both stocks could see some gains if we get out of the current market spiral. I read this weekend the bottom could be now or it could be as low as Dow 10,000. Either way, the pain of the current down cycle is should abate by the end of the summer if history is any indication. Who knows, 2008 may just be a very good year after all the doom and gloom passes.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply