Free

I am a long term holder of PTSC. I took money off the table during PTSC'c big run and invested heavily in EDIG (actually I was in EDIG before the big run but sold at eighty cents). Things have been slower developing with EDIG than I anticipated but the pace should pick up. I still have a large PTSC position and hope to raise my EDIG stake if the numbers for PTSC come in as expected and PTSC spikes higher. The problem is that PTSC holders all have the same expectation but nobody is buying in anticipation.

EDIG may have better spike potential as well as better long term prospects for all the reasons that have already been discussed on the board. Certainly, EDIG doesn't have the baggage that PTSC does. Polis hasn't demonstrated the propensity to sell every rally as Swartz has. We have eVU sales, rumored new customers, real potential for embedded systems, potential new markets for eVU and what ever it is that Doni is talking about( I really need a Bill Nye The Science Guy to explain what Doni is saying). The supercharger for all this is the potential for tens of millions from patent enforcement.

My original question/point was that if we can extablish the strength of our patents against a relatively weaker opponent in Vivitar we have gained an overwhelming advantage in any subsequent infringement suits. I believe the answer is yes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply