Free
Message: Re: Blakeley's first mention of the embedded system

Re: Blakeley's first mention of the embedded system

posted on Mar 10, 2008 03:17PM

Dean Its funny the exact quote was over 20 billion  thats a fact. I have been reading LLs post  out fo curiosity as someone stated in an email his posts were  less of the negative type and more of the constructive. Then I see the posts about how it will take  a lot  of time to  move the 25 million shares  polis has ( i think thats their name ) then someone posted how we had 2 days or more in 1999 that in fact exceeded 25 million shares traded . Now he is constantly correcting the 20 vrs 25 billion when the statement  was over 20 billion in infringers . This is laughable  and predictable that an attorney would be on the board nit picking every crossed t and every dotted I. Now all the LL arse kissers can post whatever about their beloved LL. Fact is he has proven over and over and over to be a cynical negative poster on this board as it relates to our investment which is edig . Admiitedly most of his predictions have been incorrect and my favorite was my post about downline infringers which he chastized me for and not a month later out came the article about triple damages . I love it

New Message
Please login to post a reply