Free
Message: e.Digital reported revenues of $1.25 million for Q3 fiscal '08...

So, based on your post, it is within reason to expect a Markman hearing in this calendar year?  When would DM vs E7 begin hearings?  or is the Markman you refer for the Vivitar case?  Either way, that really does change the game when one party wins at that stage.  Most settle shorty thereafter or so I have read in posts.

That IS very good should it happen.  I thought the "P" word company took almost two years after the Higgins mess was fixed.  Id EDIG in a better position?

If that turns out to be true, you could very right about 2008 being THE year.  I'm stinkin' to next next just to leave my expectations in check.  Either way, this is certainly not the same ole EDIG. 

Now, for that boring bill paying stuff, an airline (or two) announcement would be appreciated  and / or especially a partnership with a major player for embedded systems in the "airframe" business -- I'm still not certain I know which companies -- past the obvious Boing and Airbus -- fit into the "airframe" category.

Anybody have a clue?  Where's SGE or a Hughes guy when we need 'em on this side of the aisle????  

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply