Free
Message: Re: ..Mezzo to play new tune at Aircraft Interiors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

The inference is that Mezzo is working with another hardware supplier but my gut still tells me that they are still working with us and the portable has just been upgraded to meet their spec's. Thats what we do! I asked Putnam in one of my conversations about our relationship with Mezzo (about 4-6 months ago) The explanation is pretty much what I indicated in my prevous post. That was several months ago and things change so I could certainly be wrong but the circumstances between us and Mezzo would have to go south in a hurry. Mezzo would have had to have been 2 timing us along the way in order to develope a new and improved portable. Look at how long it took Wencor working with Titan to come up with a replacement....and we gave them a head start. (Selling Woods the DRM for $25,000 which he didn't pay for). The game that's being played is like a game of chess being viewed thru a prism of mirrors. I feel a little bit like a Pawn.

Larry

Mar 21, 2008 12:36PM

Mar 21, 2008 01:44PM
Mar 21, 2008 03:29PM

Mar 21, 2008 04:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply