Free

I have to agree with you on this. Number one it would take quite a bit of time to develop a new "system" made/created by another company which means Mezzo would have been 2 timing EDig for a long while and, as you put it, our relationship with EDig has been told us to be first rate all along.

I honestly don't feel WB or FF is quite stupid enough not to know that EDig would no longer be supplying Mezzo with the eVu. Future orders would no longer be in the pipeline. EDig would have to know and I do believe if this was the case that kind of a secret would/could not be kept for long. Heck if it were a new supplier I am sure that supplier would be touting it publically.

Number two.....I would be willing to bet EDieokie a 12 handicap to his fondest wish of 22 handicap that EDig's embedded system will be at the upcoming airline get together. Factually I know no more than any of you out there but just from my conversation with RP I am almost certain it will happen.

Number 3, the key word in the Mezzo blurb is "SYSTEM" The same verbage that EDig uses is "flexible", lightweight" etc....is used by them but an additive is the word "system". Perhaps the system means something new in the guts of an individual IFE portable unit but the wording tells me a system is a connected group of something and that is what is being described. If it is connected it is embedded.

Number 4. As Trillium stated our relationship with Mezzo would have been going south for a while now and we have no indication it has. We are all just conjecturing at this point. What we do know is a good relationship between two companies has existed for a while. EDig has a booth at the aircraft show as does Mezzo. EDig most likely will unveil it's embedded "system" as will Mezzo unveil it's "system". Just too many coincidences here....

Number 5, and this is the most compelling to me....If Mezzo and EDig have had a good relationship based and EDig supplying a good product, the eVu, and Mezzo doing it's research and selecting the eVu over all others to be the heart of their business WHY WOULD THEY GO OUTSIDE EDIG to find some other company to produce a product that EDig could produce in a heart beat that Mezzo felt they needed to take that next step up in their business???????? It would seem to me to be a slam dunk if that were the case Mezzo would have called Will and said "Will can you make this "system" for us"???? Why would Mezzo have any reason to contact anyone else....???

Of course all this is just common sense and could be 180 degrees out, or perhaps with Mezzo's success perhaps another suitor has popped up bequiling them with a new "system" at half the price which EDig couldn't match.....Who knows?????? That's the way IMS landed American Airlines with the PEA. It all most gave them away to get in the door.

New Message
Please login to post a reply