Free

EDIG's other legal team...

posted on Apr 02, 2008 06:56AM

New firm - Siebman, Reynolds, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP - Marshall

As the new weblog header reflects, I recently left my home of fifteen years at the Roth Law Firm to open a Marshall office for Siebman, Reynolds, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP. My new firm specializes in Eastern District federal court practice, as do I, and has offices in Sherman, Plano, Lufkin, and now Marshall. New contact info for me is below, and v-card can be downloaded here - Download michael_c_smith.vcf (copy the file to your computer and then click on - Outlook will recognize then) :

Michael C. Smith
Siebman, Reynolds, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP - Marshall
713 South Washington Avenue
Marshall, Texas 75670
(903) 938-8900 (office)
(972) 767-4620 (fax)
michaelsmith@siebman.com

Still doing the same work I've always done representing litigants with business in the local courts, particularly those with commercial or intellectual property cases (both sides) or product liability cases (plaintiff only) in federal court. I'll be spending time in our firm's other offices as needed to assist with their cases, and my new partners will no doubt be coming to Marshall to help me with mine.

It's traditional locally for new businesses to have an open house sponsored by the local Chamber of Commerce, which I've been active with ever since returning to Marshall to practice, so as soon as I finish getting the new office up and running (the sheet rock and paint is done, but we're still short baseboards and some furniture at the moment, I'm afraid) I expect to have one and will post on it. My new office will have a couple of interesting twists that readers might be interested in - I'll post on that when they're done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply