Free

RE: Daboss

posted on Mar 21, 2005 08:00AM
conversation with RP

By: jtdiii in EDIG | Recommend this post (0)

Fri, 04 Mar 05 11:41 PM

Boardmark this board | eDigital Msg. 04615 of 04777

Jump to board:

Jump to msg. #

All is completely paraphrased. There are no quotes,...

1. The $200,000 settlement was based on 4000 units at $50 profit per unit. That was all they would have ended up with anyway.

2. The 200K included attorney fees which were substantial (close to 6 figures)

3.Falk and Ferguson are very involved in the coordinating of communication between edig and aps/wencor.(I spoke of my displeasure with these two)

4. The billion dollar Asian OEM should be announced sometime in September when/if the licensed Video Product is also announced.

5. If this announcement can be made earlier (pending permission), then edig will definitely do so.

6. The Kino platform is being offered and is being accepted by numerous companies with varying uses including mass consumer use as well as for use by large public companies.

7.The audio platform originally offered and accepted by a certain OEM now has video capabilities added to it.

8. The loan/note has already been renegotiated by friendly investors, and the conversion of the series E shares should have a favorable result for the company.

9.There are 24 full time employees and they are looking to add 2-4 more engineers.

10. The only engineers they have lost have been ones who have only been there for several months and it was deemed that they were not capable for the ongoing tasks.

11. e.digital is excited about the prospects for the video platform both with aps/wencor as well as the kino platform

12. Working with the content providers is critical.

13. Edig`s closed end encryption system is far ahead of the existing competition.

14. The edig staff remains confident that they will at some time in the imme4diate future be able to prevail with a highly profitable video licensing.

program .

15. A guidance announcement should be forthcoming in late March/early April for Q4.

There was much, much more and I`m certain that I have left out a number of important innuendos/comments.I will post more when I am reminded. The conversation took place yesterday while on my cell phone negotiating Atlanta traffic.

sincerely.

jtdiii

www.fiveacrelots.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply