Free

You can't help but be amused at the basher argument that because hundreds of companies did not beat a path to EDIG's door in 1999 that the patents are invalid or the technology useless.

With that mentality, there is no need for any IP litigation, as it leaves the infringers the ones who decide whether or not to seek out partners to share in their wealth....just ludicrous.

I suspect in the early stages, getting to market in a hurry was one of the key proponents to moving into a particular market segment, ignoring any and all related patents.

I also suspect that the major players counted on dealing with patent holders only if forced to do so and counted on many patent holders no longer being in existence, given the time and money needed to proceed with patent litigation.

And I don't doubt that some well armed FUDsters work for such companies with lots to loose...and that those professionals bait disgruntles into siding with them....easy targets in a down market.

Well, the tables have turned and EDIG is armed and dangerous with DM by their side.

New Message
Please login to post a reply