Free

Re: Trillium

in response to by
posted on May 04, 2008 04:54AM

I talked with Putnam about 2 weeks ago. There was little to report as most of my questions were directed at the outcomes of the Aircraft Interiors Show and went unanswered. They have adopted a playing their cards close to their chest policy. It seems that there was an undercurrent of controversy regarding the ongoing feud between eDigital and Wencor going on during the show. Neither EDIG nor Digecor appears to be openly discussing their plans nor accomplishments as they can be used as fuel for the feud. As far as the shareholders meeting; It will be announced as soon as the end of year financials are prepared, pretty much as they have aluded. My guess is that the financials will not be announced until sometime toward the end of June. meaning the shareholders meeting will not occur until at least 45 days later. (end of July - beginning of August) I still think there may be some settlement between eDigital and Wencor, but the ball is definitely in Wencor's court. If there is no resolution before the WAEA, (Sept) then this thing will go full term. All the discovery will be completed by then. Just my 2 cents.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply