Free
Message: LL i feel didn't address the question , Not surprised ! , OK
May 15, 2008 03:28AM

LL i feel didn't address the question , Not surprised ! , OK

posted on May 15, 2008 04:36PM

You said to the EFFECT DM makes out like a bandit and EDIG does not ! Correct ?

Our deal with DM if we go all the way to court and win its close to a 50/50 split ! Correct ?

So if Dm gets 10 mil , Edig gets 10 mil , If DM gets 20 mil , Edig gets 20 mil , So on and so forth scoby doby doo, You know !

WHY BRING PTSC into to this equation ? Ptsc's stock hit 2.25 after only 3 licenses and sits at .29 after 40 licenses !! you would have to totally be involve with Ptsc to understand why.

I own ptsc and do follow it , so i'll give you my quick version , Ptsc' s management went through millions of dollars with nothing to show for it , Ptsc has TPL in 100% control of every action , Ptsc gets what ever they're given !

Shareholders of ptsc are beside them selves with management there's no confidence at all left !

Edig's management CORE has kept us alive for years and years without profits and we are still alive and WELL may i add .

Did you know most of the edig engineers have been there over 10 years , Ever think why ?

Edig's CORE management and engineers are like family , Thats how they can change coarse on a dime form the TECH stand point and move the MOS to a new market so quickly !

IF you for 1 second think if EDIG got millions they would squander it and not put it back into to co. for benefit of the tech , I say you don't know them at all.

Sincerely RIC

P.S. for those who feel like i do give a thumb ,so i know others feel as i do

Peace out

New Message
Please login to post a reply