Free

Phil, when you're not busy flagging my posts I find it very interesting that you try to make a case against using the tools AGORA gives to all posters.

I for one REALLY appreciate it when a poster takes the time to highlight the reason they share an article with the board as I don't always have the time to decipher that their intention was.

"Granted DM is on board, but how long will it take to get a first settlement? "

I guess that is just no big deal for you.

As for the company issuing shares....that has keep them afloat and our investment alive for us to get to the point for DM to actually become our ally in recouping millions of dollars.

You are amazed??? Why do you think I am not concerned with the pps, because I don't whine about it daily? Maybe someday you will recognized that the increasing whine and the pps dropping go hand in hand.

You keep living in fear of EDIG doing whatever is necessary to stay afloat.

Somehow ptsc having no revenue and more outstanding shares didn't completely hinder their efforts and recouping of revenues.

Do you have a better solution? EDIG attends trade shows and has shown results with a growing customer base , new product lines and a growing revenue stream.

What are your real reasons for protesting at every turn?

New Message
Please login to post a reply