Free

Jun 17, 2008 01:31PM

Jun 17, 2008 01:35PM
Jun 17, 2008 01:39PM

Jun 17, 2008 11:10PM

Yep, I believe this PR has enough meat to be very believeable. Willy clearly states EDIG has a new order, no "expect."

He also states they will move forward with a shareholders meeting -- we can't really call it an "ASM" but that does not bother me as long as we are moving forward. This shareholder's meeting would not be called if they did not have something to add, IMO.

The move into non-IFE biz is great news. Of course, Willy would have stated they had an order, so it is reasonable to assume they have had contacts without hard POs at this moment. IMO, Willy would not have mentioned this non-IFE biz if he did not believe they were going to get some level of business. That thought is based truely on my experience in reporting to parent companies and BODs. So, it's an educated WAG at best.

Overall, the numbers are not black, but it does seem to validate OZ's estimates of ~10 to 12M for black ink based on today's numbers. In 2008, EDIG did cut their losses in half. Obviously, a loss is a loss, but that's far better than heading the other direction.

New Message
Please login to post a reply