Free

RE: Next week.../LL, PPS

posted on Apr 01, 2005 02:23PM

If we look at the majority of upwardly trending ``name`` stocks, IMO, the top line AND the bottom line show growth. Yes, there are exceptions and EDIG could be in that category since we seem to buck every trend,i.e. today, DOW down 100, EDIG up 7%.

Growing top lines with growing gross profit dollars will do the trick, IMO. Black ink trumps all. Margins matter very little if the dollars are not there to begin to pay expenses (SG&A).

Now, we just have to figure out how to get there from here. Maybe the German Show is the fuse, but I suspect it may take a little longer to have the top line dollars associated with EDIG and the profit dollars to show up in a Q report. That does not mean the PPS will remain as is, it just may take time for the ``Show Me The Money`` crowd to judge the water warm and take the plunge.

Hmmm....IF, make that a BIG unknown IF, digExxx orders in ~March / April --> make the stuff in 60 to 90 days --> get stuff shipped into the the various world markets (~25 days to clear + inland freight)...that`s about.....darn it, that would be mid-2005 and somebody else has dibbs on that one. LOL

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply