Free

For the life of me I just don't understand those who are consumed and obsessed with trying to paint the picture that this investment is about current financials....if it was none of us would be here today, including the company.

Current financials relate only to keeping the doors open long enough to extract EDIG's share of an over $20 Billion market. They have a long way to go to stand alone on eVU sales...not that it couldn't happen but the PATENTS are a much better bet for achieving financial independence.

Raise your hand if you bought EDIG for its current financial condition at ANY time over the life of this investment.

The potential of the patent portfolio can make EDIG, not only profitable, but fund a warchest to make them a completely different company....netting tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars to the bottom line....which could translate into what would be the equivalent of hundreds of million or billions of dollars in top line revenue growth.

Please note: this is a high risk investment and potential may not be realized. (anybody still not get that? Oh this is not RB...my apologies)

New Message
Please login to post a reply