Free

Great Cause! Keep it going!!!

posted on Apr 07, 2005 11:45AM
THE NET IS A BUZZ on the topic of ``Naked Short Selling.`` and the Dateline story. LL, if you choose to stick your head in the sand, not willing to acknowledge there could be some truth to the issue, that is your prerogative. Unlike you, I`m qualified to render an opinion on the topic, of which you have openly admitted you, and even ``YOUR`` brokers 4 know nothing about. You can be the head ostrich here for the cause ultimately, e.digital, that`s ok. Most people will do the same. But please curtail your opinion of pooh-poohing the issue here, as a non-issue. There are a lot of people here who respect your opinion and telling people to not get educated on something they don`t know they need to get educated on, is irresponsible and in the end will make you look bad when this scandal is exposed for all I think it can, and will be. Ultimately including everyone`s investment in our BB stock here, e.digital. I noticed you do have another follower in Cassandra, and that my friend, should speak volumes about this issue. I`m helping here whether people get it now or not, they will one way or the other, and what are you doing to help? You could e-mail Dateline and set a good example as a leader on this board and for all your faithful readership? mguru
New Message
Please login to post a reply