Free

What a mess this has become. I can't

posted on Sep 20, 2008 06:56AM

believe some of you, many of whom are posters I have respected in the past, have turned this board into a "snipe at Sunpoop" forum. I know Frank personally and I can truly attest to the fact that he is a dedicated shareholder who is perhaps even more in love with the company than I am. Like many of you, Frank and I both have held this stock since 1999 and have shared the many bleaker moments and the very few brighter ones. Here are some suggestions for those who contribute nothing but criticize everything: 1)Put everyone on the forum on ignore. By so doing you will see only the brightest and wittiest posts - your own 2) Place yourself in the "read only" mode. You would be doing us all a favor 3)you've heard this one before but it is more applicable now than ever before - sell and move on.

These are just some simple suggestions that would greatly improve the forum. But whatever course you take, may you all have fair winds and a following sea (unless you are here to simply bash and/or stir up discontent)

New Message
Please login to post a reply